Thursday, May 1, 2014

DoJo

I started something new and fun with my class to help with the end of the year behaviors that seem to arise.  It is called   What is Class DoJo?  It is a real time behavioral management and skill tracking tool that is easy to setup, easy to use and completely FREE!  It helps improve behavior and build strong learning habits.  It helps engage students effortlessly.  It tracks data with no date entry required.  It gives the students immediate feedback to improve behavior.  And my favorite part, it focuses on building positive behavior rather than punishing and disciplining.   I started using this in my classroom on Monday of this week.  I wanted to try it before blogging about it. I can say that I have had great success with it!  My kids are loving it!   As a class, we set up awards for different point values.  I  Here is a link if you would like to check it out yourself...http://www.classdojo.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the idea, Megan. I have heard that this is quite successful for elementary students. I wonder how old the kids could be before it was no longer effective? What do you think? -Jen

    ReplyDelete