Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quote from another

If you’re the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.  

I was reading a fellow principal of mine, Kari Yates, blog that posted this quote.  At first I was confused by it but after reading what she had to say made a lot of sense.  Click here to read her post.  

What she had to say, made me think of all of us that are partaking in our master's class.  We are better ourselves, by continuous learning. We are being challenged to do better.  The St. Mary's program has provided us with opportunities to interact with fellow learners who continue to push us and make us think, to help us learn something new.  We are on the road to always wanting more!  What a journey we have been on!  

I wanted to share this will you all to say "Way To GO!"  


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Especially Kari Yates' comment to "Learn bravely wherever we go." You are so right about St. Mary's challenging us and pushing us to think and learn new things. What are some ways you feel St. Mary's has challenged you to think differently? I hope you have become a brave new learner. I know I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The St. Mary's program has opened my eyes to so many new ideas and ways of thinking!!!! Learning about thinking with the end in mind when it came to teaching our backwards design units. Also helping my students reach that deeper level of thinking and helping them understand what they are learning.

    ReplyDelete